I agree with Chris. I use the beta Eudora with Bayesian filering and it works great. 20 to 40 junk mails per day correctly identified with only 3 to 5 per week that get missed and none (so far) incorrectly identified as junk.

I have not seen one junk mail actually in the fink list.

Neil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]