I've released fink 0.13.2.  This is a very minor update, which adds Martin
Costabel's pathsetup.command script to fink.  I hope to push it to the
stable tree quite quickly.

This is NOT the promised release which will allow folks to start using the
<name>.info style.  Please continue to wait patiently for that; I'll
release 0.13.3 with that improvement (and others) in just a few days.

  -- Dave