James Gibbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 06:32 PM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
>
> > And so it's been broken for a week for everyone, and there's no
> > end to the breakage in sight?  How is anyone getting anything done?
>
> There is new hardware scheduled for installation at sf.net in August.
> This should take care of the cvs problems. In the meantime, just keep
> hitting the up arrow after fink selfupdate-cvs fails and it will
> eventually work.

This is certainly the only advice we can give at present.  But it looks to
me, judging from CVS web access, as if the backup server is NOT only 24
hours old, but rather several days old (if not a week).

This is very bad news for Fink, if true, because it means we have no way to
transmit bug fixes to our users in a reliable fashion.

  -- Dave