Thanks,  I think that I will start a new one since the last one was kind of
messed up.

By the way, is there a procedure for dealing with the old version currently in
unstable that is now broken or will the new version just supercede it?  Can
the broken version be disabled while we wait for the new submition to go
through?

/Nathan.