Here's a list of what's currently missing from 10.2-gcc3.3/stable, and a
discussion of some of the reasons.

First, KDE has not yet been moved to 10.2-gcc3.3, but no problems are
anticipated.

Second, fort77 does not compile under gcc 3.3, probably due to problems
with f2c (which probably needs some fixing).  As a consequence, a large
number of packages in "sci" cannot be compiled.

Third, freetype and freetype-hinting do not compile under gcc 3.3.  There
are a number of other packages which depend on these (but not a huge
number -- most packages now use freetype2).  Since freetype has given us
problems in fink in the past, I recommend that we do NOT bring this package
forward to the new tree.  Hopefully, many of the dependent packages can be
modified to use freetype2 instead.

For a small handful of packages, I got them to work in the gcc3.3 tree by
forcing the compiler to be gcc 3.1 (typically CC=gcc3 is what you need).
I haven't tried that with all of the packages below; in some case, there
may be a more up-to-date version which works with gcc 3.3.

 -- Dave

Here's the list:

crypto/dcmtk-ssl
crypto/mozilla