Hi,

The following packages can be moved to stable:

emboss-2.7.1-4

kaptain-0.71-2 for 10.2
kaptain-0.71-12 for 10.2-gcc-3 (it's in the submission tracker - the only difference with the above version is the GCC field and update qt3 dependencies)

emboss-kaptain-0.92-2 (also in the submission tracker - removed the unneeded GCC field)

I guess kaptain and emboss-kaptain can also be added to 10.3/unstable. I don't have Panther yet.

thanks,

- Koen.