Hi,

Some of my packages have different info files for 10.3, 10.2-gcc3.3 and 10.2. I have upgraded to 10.3, so how do I test/maintain the .info files for the other systems? For instance when a new upstream version is released I can only test it on 10.3, but have no means to test it on other systems. What is the Fink policy for these situations. Should I submit 3 .info files, 2 of which are not tested and just hope it is ok? Or just one, and whoever looks at it on the submission tracker will take care of it and makes sure it works on all three systems?

thanks,

- Koen.