Hi,

I see packages coming up in 10.3 that set the '-fast' flag
_ eg, agrep, in the patch (after correcting 644 to 755 in
the first install command and fixing the second...)
My understanding is that some mechanism would then
be needed in fink to automatically add the appropriate
-mcpu and -mtune flags.
Is this contemplated ? Or excluded on the principle that
all debs must be identical ??

Jean-Francois