[Moved this message to fink-devel from fink-beginners]

Hi all,

It seems that there is an urgent user request to get clhep for gcc3.3, especially for 10.3. I sent an email to this list and to Matt Stephenson (package maintainer) 10 days ago. However I've never got an answer. Has anybody heard anything from Matt? A quick search on fink devel mailing list archive showed the last posting of him in July 2003. I'll be happy to take over the maintenance of this package if nobody disagrees. (Is there any policy for such a case?)