I've had some packages in the tracker since Thanksgiving (that's November for you non-Americans). I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could take the time to pop them into cvs.

In particular, AdvanceMAME and AdvanceMenu are two awesome programs that are much better on a Mac than xMAME, since they use SDL and OpenGL. If you use MAME (multi-arcade machine emulator) at all, you really should try AdvanceMAME and its front-end, AdvanceMenu.

I also have had a newer version of Nightfall (an astronomy app) in there for a long time and I put AdvanceScan in today (a small app to validate MAME Roms).

Other people have had things in there for well over a month as well.

Instant Karma to whomever does this. Thanks.

James