On Jan 9, 2004, at 6:27 PM, Keith Conger wrote:

Hi,

Here is a script its in the scripts cvs module. This will remove all non base packages.

After I run the script, and then do a fink update-all, fink wants to install apt, bzip2-dev, gettext-dev, libiconv-dev, ncurses-dev. But aren't these also base packages? In that case I can just add them to the list in the script, correct?

thanks,

- Koen.