On Apr 4, 2004, at 8:00 AM, Martin Costabel wrote:

Todd Heidesch wrote:

Yes, a few line breaks. Also, it doesn't work with fink 0.19.2.

I'm using package variants which don't work with the released 0.19.2. You'll have to wait until 0.20.0 or use CVS HEAD.

OK, I fixed the linebreaks in CVS while Feanor is sleeping.

Thanks; I'm not sure how they got mauled since I was always using the same editor.

Now if only someone would fix the gnome mirror list...

I'll be updating the gimp mirror list soon as that's horribly out of date.