On May 29, 2004, at 5:01 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

isn't there a policy on taking over another's package? i just noticed that my rzip package was updated and maintainership was changed without so much as an email or posting to fink-devel. This make me much less inclined to create any new packages...

Yes, we aren't supposed to unmaintain you unless we're certain your email is dead.

It looks to me like RR just packaged it independently and didn't notice it was already there.