I've noticed that several of the fink committers have been helping recently
with the package submission tracker, and I think that's great.  (We've
been behind on processing submissions for a long time.)

I'd like to ask everyone to keep in mind the following: if there are people
who are putting things on the submission tracker, who have clearly learned
how to write good fink packages, then we should be adding them to the
developer team and giving them commit access themselves.  Please make
recommendations to the fink core group whenever you identify such people.

And if you're interested in nominating yourself, why not contact the
fink developer who has posted your package submissions to fink, and ask
for an endorsement?

The more the community grows, the better off we'll all be!

  -- Dave