Damien Pollet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I submitted a package for the ruby bindings to some gnome2 libs:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=963608&group_id=17203&atid=414256

By looking at other packages and thanks to someone on IRC I could use
the Type: ruby field, but as this field is not documented (on the
website at least) I'm not sure if this is correct, though it seems to
work.

Yes, the lack of documentation is my fault, and I intend to eventually remedy it. I'd love to get some input as to what people would like to see documented (also, how people would like Type: ruby to work; I implemented the field based on limited experience with ruby and a limited number of ruby modules).

Matthias