Hi

On 02.10.2004, at 02:59, Nicolas Bock wrote:
I ran into difficulties when I tried to install uri-pm581 from the
stable directory in 10.3.5. Specifically, the "make test" step during
the installation failed in test 7 of heuristics. After some digging on
google I found that using version 1.33 instead of 1.30 of uri should
fix this problem and indeed it did. So I went ahead and modified
uri-pm581.info to use the new version. I attached a diff to this
email. Since this is the first time I post something like this to this
list, I am not sure whether I included all relevant information or
whether the information I included is in the correct form. Please let
me know in case more is needed

The package is now updated in both stable and unstable tree as you can see from:

<http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/uri-pm581>

Could you please 'fink selfupdate' and tell me if it works?

Thanks, Chris.