Hi,

For my upcoming lilypond 2.5.x package, I need a newer freetype2, so I've done a port of 2.1.9. The files are available in
the fink experimental CVS tree in neeri/finkinfo as freetype2.info freetype2-hinting.info and freetype2.patch.

Note that:
- I've taken the liberty of merging the two patch files for maintenance reasons.
- The .infos probably can't be merged because they are governed by different licenses.

Unless I hear objections from the maintainers (I believe Alexander agrees with the 2.1.9 packages, but I have not been able to get ahold of Jeffrey) or other interested parties by next Friday, February 4, I plan to commit the updated packages next weekend.

Matthias