Hi everyone,

I've been trying to get a lot of my packages working on Tiger, and have finally gotten around to net-snmp. I noticed (from discussions on the list, and a bit of playing around) that net-snmp 5.2 is actually included in the base system. Given this, is there really a need for a net-snmp package? Perhaps if someone wants an OpenSSL- enabled version...

On that note, there are some patches in the Darwin source. (http:// darwinsource.opendarwin.org/10.4.1/net_snmp-16/patches/) Does anyone know what the license is for these? I was hoping to use these for the Fink package...

Thanks!

Jeremy.