On Jun 26, 2005, at 10:06 AM, Remko Troncon wrote:

With much tweaking of readline (installing a local readline instead of editline in /usr/local -- dunno why that mattered for fink) I was eventually able to get the darwinports version working. It relies on a bootstrap which is set up to look at the darwinports library locations, but those look like they are set by a shell script.

Matthias' experimental info file also makes use of that bootstrap, but modifies it a little to make it work for the fink build process. As a matter of fact, I got GHC built with Matthias' experimental info file

Yes it builds, but it does not run, as far as I found. It complains about not finding some modules which, I believe, should have been linked in.

Matthias