hi Charlie

On 03.01.2006, at 17:28, Charles Curry wrote:

I assume there is nothing wrong with compiling neon24 with gcc 4.0.1,
but the current package being distributed through Fink mirrors seems to
prevent this. Might you be able to send me a quick fix, either
user-edited or patched, to allow building within Fink's dependency
system (need neon24 to build svn-client-ssl).

Unfortunately I have not really an idea about how to change that package. Also, I don't have time to spend on fink right now. So I am ccing this message to fink-devel. Maybe somebody can help there.

Chris.