Hi Chris

I tested some more, and it appears to only fail if compiled using the buildfink script (the script to build our binary dists in the future). It seems to fail on both 10.3 and 10.4 in that case.

I found a patch to solve that problem here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/m4-patches@gnu.org/msg00500.html
(see attached .patch file)

Do you think it would be ok to commit? If you don't mind I will add the patch to the 10.3 and 10.4 unstable versions in the coming days. Ok?

Thanks, Christian.