Pierre-Henri Lavigne wrote:
> Good day all,
>
> As we talk about on IRC a few weeks ago, mozilla packages are not available
> at the moment for Intel.
> It would be nice please to remove it from the Intel tree, wouldn't it ?

Mozilla has been removed from the intel tree for a while now
<http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/mozilla>.  However, epiphany
which depends on mozilla is still listed as intel compatible.  It should
probably be updated to use either seamonkey or firefox1.5, both of which
work on intel.

Maintainer CC'd.

Hanspeter