It has been suggested by the paraview developers
that the extremely long launch times we see with
paraview in fink 10.4 unstable may be due to the
absence of prebinding of its shared libraries. If
that is the case, shouldn't we be adding a dependency
for fink-prebinding on those packages which will
suffer from its absence? Or is the prebinding support
in fink considered too unstable for general use? Thanks
in advance for any comments.
          Jack