On 9/14/07, Eric Keiter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Both say, "no match"
>

> ls -l /sw/lib/libreadl*
> tcsh: ls: No match.
>

> file /sw/lib/libreadl*
> tcsh: file: No match.
>

> Eric
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Very odd, considering that readline5 (which does indeed give
/sw/lib/libreadline.dylib) is a listed dependency of guile16.  Maybe
you just need to do "fink reinstall readline5"--though run the
commands again to verify the file's existence in your filesystem.

--
Alexander K. Hansen
akh AT finkproject DOT org