On 18 Sep 2007, at 12:08, Alexander K. Hansen wrote:

> [...]
>>  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
>> Errors were encountered while processing:
>>  bluefish-gnomevfs2
>> ### execution of /sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait failed, exit code 1
>> Failed: can't install package bluefish-gnomevfs2-1.0.7-1000
>>
>> I'll be off line for a few hours.
>>
>> Kevin Horton
>>
> Hmm...it still looks like bluefish-gnome2-novfs replaces bluefish-
> gnomevfs2.  You might need to do a "fink index -f" to flush
> the .info file cache and then do another rebuild.
>
> It also looks like somehow bluefish-gnome2-novfs is being replaced
> by bluefish-gnomevfs2, but what you sent out in the packaging
> doesn't reflect that.  I don't know if that's coming from dpkg, or
> if you have a cached prior version of bluefish-gnomevfs2 that had a
> conflict/replace on bluefish-gnome2-novfs.
> I'll take a look, too, once I have access to my Mac again.

Actually, it works OK now, I think.  I simply had to rebuild bluefish-
gnomevfs2-1.0.7 too.  I had missed the fact that because I hadn't
been changing package revision numbers every time I changed the .info
file, that the deb wasn't being rebuilt.  So I was spinning myself
into the ground chasing bugs caused by earlier versions of the .info
files.

Thanks for your patience.

Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada