On Dec 5, 2007 11:05 AM, Jürgen Lorenz Simon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Needless to say I'm very frustrated by the whole turn of events.
> After wrestling with fink for
> three days, I got notthing to show for. I'm currently setting up a
> noisy Linux box to have a
> fallback option, but thats not what I really want. And the clock is
> ticking.

Have you tried using the Todai bindist? It isn't officially supported,
but it seems to have xerces-c-dev_2.7.0-1002_darwin-i386.deb for 10.4.

It would still be helpful to figure out why it didn't build, but in
the mean time, setup instructions are here:

http://fink.sodan.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/item/14

--
- Charles Lepple