I was doing a fink install in maintainer mode to test a new package,
and one of the dependencies that got built was
libtheora0-1.0-0.alpha5.1001.  It will not install in maintainer mode,
failing with:

Validating .deb dir /sw/src/fink.build/root-libtheora0-
shlibs-1.0-0.alpha5.1001...
Error: Shlibs field says compatibility version for /sw/lib/libtheora.
0.dylib is 2.0.0, but it is actually 3.0.0.

I don't see any known validation shortfalls documented in the .info
file, so I'm bring this forward just in case there is a real problem
with the package, or with the validator.

--
Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada