John Ridgway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The source file is not available where the package is looking for it.
> The Source field specifies mirror:sourceforge:%n/%n-%v.tar.gz, but no
> such file exists. Please check the Source field and update it.

Ah, I must misuse the Source field.  I've changed to use a custom mirror
as follows:

,----
| Source: mirror:custom:%n/%n-%v.tar.gz
| CustomMirror: <<
| Primary: http://dl.cihar.com/MIRROR/
| <<
`----

It builds okay here.

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org

1648 files (84%) out of the files that I mirror disappeared.  Since
my delete threshold was set at 90%, all those files are now missing
from my hard drive.  It's going to take a loooong time to fetch those
again via 14.4kbps!
        -- Brian C. White