I'm sending this message out to the fink-devel community to say that I've
stopped trying to build firefox3/gtk for Fink (there's been several
requests offlist for it from various people).  The build crashes with an
error that I can not get around and have no idea on how to fix.  I've
looked at it for over 6 months since early betas and no longer have any
extra time to devote to troubleshooting it.

If anyone wants to help fix this so that Fink can have this new package,
I'll be more than happy to explain what's been done, tested, etc since the
package building has many years worth of history and quirks.

Hanspeter