On 03/02/2010 09:56 AM, Pranay Airan wrote:
> hello
>
> We have been trying to package CILK through FINK. In this process, in
> order to port it on to MAC OSX, we require gcc. So, we installed XCODE
> 3.1.4 on our machine.  Now while running Makefile of CILK, we
> encountered errors while trying to compiling example .cilk files ...
> * This is due to some syntax errors in /usr/include/mach/i386/_structs.h
> which the cilkc compiler is failing to read..*
> We however modified _struucts.h header file to make our cilk files
> compile and run on our machine..
>
> We think it as a bug in _structs.h

What are the errors? What do you think the bug is? How did you modify
_structs.h? No you can not patch it in the process of packaging, if you
need a modified _structs.h, mkdir -p mach/i386 in the build dir and put
your modified _structs.h there (making sure, of course, that the build
dir is in the -I paths).

Bugs in Apple headers, compilers etc. should be reported to
https://bugreport.apple.com

Peter