FYI, I posted packaging for a replacement llvm-clang-2.7-1
package (now containing both llvm and clang), llvm-gcc42-2.7-1,
and a new dragonegg-gcc-2.7-1 package to fink tracking...

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2993939&group_id=17203&atid=414256

The dragonegg-gcc package builds dragonegg-gcc45 against the new
gcc45-4.5.0-1001 packaging (which provides the necessary
gcc45-compiler splitoff). Compiler wrappers are installed with the
names de-gcc45. de-g++45, etc to automate the process of invoking
the FSF gcc compiler with the llvm dragonegg plugin.
                 Jack
ps As before, if you want to play with LTO, the most current libLTO.dylib
packaged in llvm has to be moved into /usr/lib over the system one.
Unfortunately ld expects libLTO in a specific place and I've not puzzled
out a way to override this behvior without moving libLTO.dylib.