Benjamin,

The image-exiftool-pm package is quite out of date.  I needed some of the
changes in the newer versions, so I made a local package for image-exiftool-pm
8.65 (the current version).  I only needed to change the version and Source-MD5
(change it to 8b27b63af0eec744afb7f373750c282b).  The new package builds OK in
maintainer mode, and works correctly for me on OS X 10.7.
--
Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada