Hi Justin.  Long time no see :)

Actually, this particular user is only being used during "fink build."  No
files are supposed to belong to that user at the end of the build process.  So
there shouldn't be a problem.

(But maybe we should, if we don't already, do a validator check to make sure
that no files are owed by fink-bld.)

  -- Dave