Hi Hanspeter,

sorry for not responding to your previous email on dblatex :-(.

On 28.02.2013, at 16:07, Hanspeter Niederstrasser wrote:

> Matthias,
>
> Recent upstream patches to lilypond now allow it to build with clang. I've
> taken those patches and updated the lilypond and lilypond-devel pkgs to the
> latest released versions.  I've attached the new files to this message.  The
> only thing missing in the 10.7 tree is dblatex which hasn't yet been migrated
> from the 10.4 tree (maintainer cc'd as a reminder).  Once dblatex has been
> migrated, can these be added to the 10.7 tree?  Thanks,

I have no plans to port dblatex to 10.7, because in order to do that, I would
have to install tetex-base (or perhaps the texlive-base package, which didn't
exist back when I packaged dblates). But I have no desire to install either a
TeX system from the stone age (tetex), or an outdated texlive 2011 in parallel
to my MacTeX 2012 installation.

But feel free to take over the package (and perhaps update it to the latest
version) if you like.

Cheers,
Max