Alright i'm gonna make an attempt to create a .info file from scratch.
I have verified that my candidate [SDL-Ball] is not currently in the database.
There is a similar game [lbreakout], but this one is prettier and works
correctly with a mouse.  Now i need some advice on dependencies.  The manual
has this to say:

> 2.0 Compiling
> The basic requirements for compiling sdl-ball is the following libs AND THEIR
> DEVELOPMENT FILES:
> OpenGL
> LibGLU
> SDL1.2
> SDL-image1.2
> SDL-ttf1.2
> SDL-mixer1.2
> Make, a working C++ compiler and stdlibc++6

1) for 'OpenGL', do i depend upon openglut-shlibs?
2) What provides libGLU?
3) Can i assume that stdlibc++6 is provided through our usual compiler
toolchain?

Sent from Darlene-Lowes-Mac-mini

Mal: "Jayne, your mouth is talking. You might wanna look to that."