And your reversions broke everything even more. You're not allowed to
rev-down in an existing version (can't strand users at a higher
revision, especially if the actual maintainer were to rev-up for a
bugfix). I re-raised the revs and now I think everything is back to
sanity.

dan

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 22:40:52 -0700 (PDT), Hisashi T Fujinaka
<ht...@twofifty.com> wrote:
I was trying to commit something locally. I guess I was in the wrong
> directory. I'm reverting everything right now.
>
> -- Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com
> BSEE(6/86) + BSChem(3/95) + BAEnglish(8/95) + MSCS(8/03) + $2.50 = latte

Daniel Macks
dma...@netspace.org