Hi,

the Fink astropy-py package is two minor versions out of date now; I could not
wait to test it myself though. I do not remember the currently recommended
procedure to suggest new packages or updates (did not find the link to the
package tracker that once existed any more…), so I' just directly sending the
files here. I made a few additional modifications vs. 0.2.4:

- added Test section
- explicitly added setuptools-tng to BuildDepends; with no
setuptools/distribute installed,
 setup.py would download an older s'tools version on its own, and currently
there is only
 a very indirect dependence via numpy->nose->setuptools-tng; but nose is not
really
 required to use numpy, so this seemed safer
- added sphinx and the documentation build under Python2.x only (tried
unsuccessfully to
 build the docs with sphinx-1.2b3-py33); the html docs roughly double the
installed size

I am also throwing in a Python3 flavour of h5py, all built and tested (fink -m)
with
python2.6-3.3 under 10.5 and 10.8 (except for a couple of errors with
python3.1).

Cheers,
                                        Derek
Derek Homeier          Centre de Recherche Astrophysique de Lyon
ENS Lyon                                      46, Allée d'Italie
69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France                       +33 47272-8894