On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:25:15 +0200, Frava <fravad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, thank you for the replies, and sorry for having posted here. I will
now wait for a fix.

> PS: Where do I have to report this kind of inconsistency in the
> Fink's repository ?

Many thanks for reporting these sorts of problems! Sometimes a
maintainer might not realize that a small change to his own package
creates problems for another (or that lots of seemingly okay changes
conspire to create a special problem that is only seen in some
situations. This mailing list is a fine place.

dan

  --
Daniel Macks
dma...@netspace.org