I see that zsh-templates 2.0.5-2 showed up, with a change log that suggests a
fix. But I still see the same issue after updating to this version :(.

--
Kevin Horton

On August 27, 2014 at 10:40:00 PM, Daniel Macks (dma...@netspace.org) wrote:
A quick grep for this construct found 43 of them in *.info, but there
are lots more similar cases not as easy to find with a one-liner. A
more portable way might be what sqlite3.info does: cut off the
major-version (just compare N not 10.N) and do numerical (not string)
comparison.

dan

On Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:02:14 -0700, "William G. Scott"
<wgsc...@ucsc.edu> wrote:
Hi Kevin:

> It looks like all (or at least most) of the problems are due to
> conditional tests of the form
>
> if [[ $(sw_vers -productVersion) < 10.N ]]; then
>
> (where N is 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. 10.10 is evaluated as 10.1.)
>
> I’ll try to come up with a reasonable fix.
>
> Bill
>

> On Aug 27, 2014, at 1:51 PM, Kevin Horton <khorto...@rogers.com> wrote:
>
> > I’m running the second public beta of OS X 10.10 on my secondary
> computer. zsh-templates works mostly well, but something is awry
> with dirstack, cd? and gdirs. All three emit three “-i used with
> no filenames on the command line, reading from STDIN.” lines in the
> terminal for each entry (i.e. 60 lines of this spurious output, for
> the default 20 returned values). The functions do work, but their
> usefulness is greatly reduced at the CLI, as you must scroll and
> visually parse the output to find the directory stack lines.
> > > I’d be happy to help debug in any way - just tell me what
> additional info you need.
> > > Thanks for zsh-templates.
> > > -- > Kevin Horton
> > Ottawa, Canada