On Sep 22, 2014, at 12:38 , Derek Homeier
<de...@astro.physik.uni-goettingen.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> FYI building aquaterm with package validation fails for me on a *case
> sensitive* file system:
>
> Validating .deb dir /scratch.noindex/fink.build/root-aquaterm-dev-1.1.1-3...
> Error: Pathname collision on case-insensitive filesystems
>       Offending file: /sw/share/aquaterm/adapters/c/ReadMe
>       Offending file: /sw/share/aquaterm/adapters/fortran/ReadMe
>       Offending file: /sw/share/aquaterm/adapters/pgplot/ReadMe
>       Offending file: /sw/share/aquaterm/adapters/plplot/Readme
>
> Cheers,
>                                       Derek

Thanks for the report.

Fink Developers - I’m not sure of the best way to fix the problem.  I searched
man tar, but don’t see any options to deal with this.  I could create a new
tarball with file names that don’t collide, load that on the web somewhere, and
change the source in the info to point to this new tarball.  Is there another
option to fix this?

I’ve filed a bug on the AquaTerm page, but I don’t have much hope for a fix, as
development is dormant.

Thanks for the advice,

—
Kevin Horton