On 2014 Sep 29, at 1:38 PM, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It looks like you might have been reinventing the wheel:

        Silly me, i had thought that 'fink list rexx' && 'fink list regina' was
sufficient due diligence.  Should i assume that the reason the old package
wasn't brought forward was lack of a maintainer and no complaints from users,
or might there have been some other problems at the time?

Q2: Since [to the best of my knowledge] nothing depends upon Regina, it doesn't
seem to version its libraries.  So this business in the old info file with "mv
%i/lib/libregina.dylib %i/lib/libregina.0.dylib" is just to provide a dummy
version?

sent from Mountain Lion

Mal: "Jayne, your mouth is talking. You might wanna look to that."