Hi,

I recently tried to contact "Todai Fink Team", but the mail bounced:

 "Last Error: There is no active MX server for sodan.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp"

Assuming this fails again (this email is CC'ed there), does anybody know how to
reach them? All .info files with that maintainer address should then be updated
to the new working address. Or, if we cannot establish contact, all should be
set to "unmaintained".

Cheers,
Max