Scratching my head here.  I'm only doing "fink -m build regina", not a
full install yet.  Install phase does this:

> /usr/bin/install -m 755 -c ./rxstack.init.d
> /sw/src/fink.build/root-regina-3.8.2-3/sw/sbin/rxstack-control

        but the validator doesn't like it:

> Validating .deb dir /sw/src/fink.build/root-regina-3.8.2-3...
> Error: DaemonicFile executable "/sw/sbin/rxstack-control" does not exist.

        So will this pass after i clean up my other problems and get it
installed?

sent from Mountain Lion

The Doctor: Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another.