At 13:59 -0800 2002-01-13, Michael Blakeley wrote:
>At 23:09 +0000 2002-01-12, Finlay Dobbie wrote:
>>On Saturday, January 12, 2002, at 11:02  pm, Michael Blakeley wrote:
>>
>>>(Apologies if this is addressed in the list archives: I can't figure
>>>out how to do searches against
>>><http://www.geocrawler.com/redir-sf.php3?list=fink-users>).
>>
>>You can't, it's broken. Bitch at sourceforge. :-)
>
>I'm going to try to set up archiving at http://www.mail-archive.com/ 
>instead. That won't take care of past messages, but at least the new 
>ones will be off sf. I wish Google would get into the mailing list 
>arena....

OK, mail-archive seems to be working. I've set up the following:

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

I also subscribed fink-announce, but it'll show an error page until 
there's a new message to archive. Maybe it'd be appropriate to send 
these links out as an announcement?

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

I didn't see much point in archiving fink-commits, but anyone who 
does is welcome to set it up. Also, if someone is really motivated 
and has access to the Geocrawler archives, it should be possible to 
import them - see http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#import for 
details.

-- Mike

_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to