> Yes. But I intended to say: "how much time does usually takes the debugging
> process?" Just this. And thanks a lot to all fink maintainers.

When a fink package is added to the unstable tree, the fink maintainer
believes that the package is ready to go.  But we wait for some positive
feedback from other users before we move the package to the stable tree.

If you are using the package successfully, please report this to the
package maintainer.  (His or her email address can be found with the
command "fink describe packagename".)

If you have tried the package and it didn't work, report this to the
maintainer.

If you are interested in using the package, get it from unstable, try it
out, and report your success or failure to the maintainer.

We depend on fink users to help test things.

  -- Dave