Marco Nonella wrote:

> When I try to update latex2html I get the following patch error:
>
> patch -p1
> </sw/fink/dists/stable/main/finkinfo/text/latex2html-2K.1beta-7.patch
> patching file config/config.pl
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 999.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file config/config.pl.rej
> ### patch failed, exit code 1
> Failed: patching latex2html-2K.1beta-7 failed
>
> Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks for reporting this.  It turns out that the source file was changed
on March 2, but its name was not changed!

I have revised the latex2html package so that it now downloads from a
different site.  You can get the updated version with "fink
selfupdate-cvs".  Please let me know if you have any additional problems.

  -- Dave