Perhaps some of you perl experts out there can help me with a problem.
I grabbed a module from CPAN and started to make a fink package for it,
so I'm compiling it with fink.  It makes some .bundle files, which is
fine.  But unfortunately, dyld is finding duplicate symbols between
the different bundles.  I notice (using otool -hv /usr/bin/perl) that
perl is compiled with the two-level namespace convention.  I vaguely
recall that there is some trick for compiling loadable bundles to make
them compatible with two-level namespaces... does anybody remember what
this is?  I'm actually surprised that this problem isn't cropping up
more...

  Thanks,
  Dave