On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Alexander Meier wrote:

> > Let the list members know if it helps. If so, then maybe a solution
> > will be found. If not, then we'll try something else & recommend for
> > others to also try something else. Either way we can learn from this.
>
> I'll do that as soon as I find some free time for that! for now I can
> say that the 'exec startx' trick really works perfectly for me on 10.1.4
> and the current xfree86-rootless system!

That's just as good: the important thing is that the archives have
questions *and* answers, so that people can see not just that others
had a problem with $whatever, but that there was a solution for it too.

Glad to hear that things are working smoothly for you now :)

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/

"More war soon. You know how it is."    -- mnftiu.cc