> What matters isn't whether ksh is installed now, but whether it was
> installed (and used) when you built freetype2. You might want to remove
> other shells besides zsh and sh from /bin, and then do 'fink rebuild
> freetype2'. See if that changes the results of otool -L. Note that this
> problem (ksh and bash and other shells giving libraries version 0.0.0)
> is a known bug in libtool, and we're in the process of changing packages
> to work around it.

Right, occurred to me too after I sent the mail, and it also takes much
less time than randomly trying to build qt3 ;-). This worked:

/sw/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib:
        /sw/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib (compatibility version 9.0.0, current version
9.0.0)

Good to hear that someone is working on the libtool issues, though. We are
using a couple of scripts etc. here that expect ksh to be in /bin or /usr/bin.

Thanks,
                                                        Derek