After upgrading fink to 0.5.0a cvs (on 10.2.2), I've tried to install octave and gnuplot.
Although both packages compile and install, when I try to run them both quit
after giving the following error messages:

[cubelet:~] artemio% gnuplot &
[1] 10414
[cubelet:~] artemio%
G N U P L O T
Version 3.8h patchlevel 0
last modified Wed Nov 28 18:01:37 GMT 2001
System: Darwin 6.2

dyld: /sw/bin/gnuplotx multiple definitions of symbol _PC
/sw/lib/libreadline.4.dylib(terminal.so) definition of _PC
/sw/lib/libncurses.5.dylib(lib_tputs.lo) definition of _PC
Trace/BPT trap
[1] Exit 133 gnuplot
[cubelet:~] artemio% octave
dyld: octave multiple definitions of symbol _round
octave definition of _round
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib(rndint.o) definition of _round
Trace/BPT trap
[cubelet:~] artemio%

Does anybody know what is going on, and how could I fix it?

Thanks,

Artemio